fredag 17. august 2012

I was born and I got a name.


I thought to tell a little about myself. My name Teemo. I was born February 5, 2012 in Bergen in Norway. As of this writing, I am 6 months old.

My real name is Marmelade `s Harry Houdini but my mum and dad thought it was a little long so they called me Carl Ivar. After what I have understood I was cold after this man who knew enough is a big man in Norway, who is married to a woman driving a car down the stairs and have big hair, almost like Marge Simpson. Awesome people say mum, but I do not know much about them and I did not like the name.
Eli Hagen and Carl I. hagen
Teemo the Pug, myself!
I remember my mom and dad got a little frustrated and worked for a long time to find a name I would obey. At this time my dad played the game often called League of Legends, and he was a very cute character who posted the fungus to stop their opponents. His name is also Teemo. I think this was so nice that when I heard them say this name I stopped to looked at my mom and dad. From that day I got my name. Teemo the pug.

Teemo of League of Legends

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar